Thursday, September 13, 2007

Study in a Shade of Fatigue

6am

Oh, God, is it seriously morning already?

Uh huh.

I don't want to get up. Being in bed is nice. Being asleep was nice. I would like to stay here, please.

Mmmm. We can't. We have to go to work.

Do you think that if we dressed the cats up in teeny little suits, and sent them off to our works instead of us, anyone would notice?

Yes…

Damn.

...They're a lot shorter than us. And lazier. They'd just sleep on the keyboards.



10pm

Oh, crap, I forgot we need to change the bed. I was hoping I could just crawl in and go to sleep.

Mmm me too.

Well, come on, don't just stand there.

What do you want me to do? Do a little dance?

Well I was thinking 'give me a hand with the quilt cover', but a little dance would be entertaining.

Doo dee doo, la la la la…what? Why are you laughing?

That's…you're…

What? You're making no sense, I can't understand you, you're laughing too much.

That's...that's singing.

…Oh.





We're just really tired, aren't we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home