Monday, July 10, 2006

I have no idea what sort of day I'm having

I got to work at 7.15am today, thinking that I could therefore leave before rush hour. And then I realised I’d forgotten my security pass, and therefore couldn’t get into the building until 8am. Especially because one needs the pass to get in and out of each wing, so every time one wants to visit a bathroom it presents a problem. Bad.

The security pass was on my desk. Better.

The Telstra operator I talked to this morning told me it’d cost me $33 to have my sim card replaced. The startlingly young trainee at the shop gave it to me for free. I’m not sure which one of them was right, but I didn’t stick around to find out. Excellent.

As of half an hour ago, the IT boys have worked out that I cannot possibly be accessing blogger.com for any work-related purposes. Terrible.

If this works, I’ve managed to blog from email instead. Pending.

I have no idea what sort of day I’m having.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home