Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Your sympathies, please

I do hope this morning’s post conveyed clearly that I was the person at fault last night. My husband was incredibly patient about the whole thing. He is, basically, a paragon of patience, as well as being funny, charming, intimidatingly smart, and extremely sexy. I’m perfectly serious here: there are not words to describe how amazing this man is.

Which is why I was so distraught this afternoon to hear that he is going away overnight on business. Such is my sorrow, in fact, that I predict I won’t be able to muster the energy to cook a proper meal, instead listlessly eating Nutella out of a jar and maybe working up the energy to cut some cheese. I may need to distract myself from thoughts of how much I miss him by immersing myself in old Buffy episodes. In fact, so unbearable is the thought of so many hours out of his company, I am afraid I might have to drown my sorrows with the nearest bottle of Semillon.

Please, all of you, think of me during this trying time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Angela Alcorn said...

*cough* *cough*

Oh. Your night will be AWFUL. You might need to have some ice cream too.

28 June, 2006  
Blogger Mel said...

Now is the perfect time to learn to Knit :-)

28 June, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home