Thursday, November 02, 2006

Where Am I?

It's National Novel Writing Month and despite the fact that I still don't have a laptop, I do have a job requiring ten and eleven hour days, and I'm booked solid every weekend from now until January., I decided to do it. You know how it is, right?

To make matters worse, my sister in law and her husband are coming to visit tomorrow for a few days, which meant that we had to go grocery shopping and then clean the house this evening. It's 9.45pm, I've just finished mopping the floors, and I'm logged on in order to write.

As of right now, I'm on 3000 words. Which is behind schedule, but not by much.

Guys, seriously: I love this blog. I love knowing that there's an audience for what I say, even if it is only because you're all bored stupid at work. I haven't been great at keeping up with blogging recently, and it's going to get worse over November. But if you can bear with me just a little longer, I'm pretty confident I can get back into it in December. After all, if I can write a novel in a month, what's a little blogging?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home