Thursday, September 07, 2006

The Start of Something Beautiful

Dear Diary,

You'll never guess! I think I'm in love!!!!

I know I said that before, but that was just a stupid crush. This is the real thing, Diary!

His name is Coffee, and he is just soooo gorgeous. He's strong, and mellow, and, like, totally hot. And oh my God he smells soo good. I just want to inhale him or something. This must be what Ms Jacobs meant in Biology class about pheromones!

He's so much nicer than that stupid Tea I was dating. God he was such a pain, I mean, totally. I thought he was alright at first, you know, kind of sweet and a bit sophisticated, but man was I wrong. The relationship went, like, completely stale. I don't want a guy who's too weak, you know what I mean? And he got so fussy, with all those stupid accessories of his. It just got to be too much of a strain.

I told him I didn't want to go out any more. He went this totally ugly shade of grey - ugh. I wanted to put it off, but I knew if I left it too long the whole thing would just get too bitter. Really he should be grateful that I was honest with him - some of the girls in my school are like really fake and saccharine, so he should find me refreshing. I said that, but he just got steamed.

Anyway, I know I shouldn't plunge into anything with Coffee just yet, cause, like, the magazines say you should be single for a while before the next relationship. But oh my God, Diary, I am like sooo gone on him. I couldn't even sleep last night thinking about him, that's how much I like him, and this morning even, Mum was like slow down, why are you talking so fast, you're not normally this full of beans at this time of the day, and I was like Mum, you so wouldn't understand, and she just looked at me but I had to go and walk to school because the bus takes too long.

That's how I know this is Love, Diary. I've never felt this way before. It's like the whole world is brighter, and I have so much more energy and stuff.

I just know this is going to be the start of something beautiful.

I love Coffee!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just hope that you and Tea are going to work at being friends, because you know, he's really not such a bad guy, under all that.

07 September, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my God! Coffee is a GUY??? Jesus! Thank goodness we didn't go all the way yet.
~ian

07 September, 2006  
Blogger tanya said...

Oh, hon, give me a better nickname for you and I'll use it. Professor Smurf?

Ian, the long black didn't give it away?

07 September, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was dating a flat white.
~ian

08 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home