Thursday, July 27, 2006

Now with 98% less content

The husband told me last night that he was going out to a dinner “until about 8 or 9pm”, and could pick me up from my social thing after that. Great, I said, then I shall go out and play Scrabble with friends, rather than spending the evening watching television with a cat on each knee.

At quarter to 10 I rang him to discover that they were just ordering dessert. At 11.30 he rang to say they were just getting a nightcap. We got home at about half past midnight. On a Wednesday.

So now I’m tired and hung-over and a little grumpy, and I have nothing but nothing to talk about. I decided to put off collating the poll results until the end of the week, because I’m still collecting data points (and having hilarious and interesting conversations with all and sundry) (and my page hits are way up, which I’m pretty sure is directly related to my liberal use of phrases like “ten inch penis” and “enormous schlong” which I would have to stop typing if I ended this) (oh, come on, like I wasn’t going to throw them in again) so I don’t have that as a conversation topic at my fingertips.

I could throw a bunch of random and hilarious links at you (such as
this one! Oh my God! Why? Why?) but it’s not really my style. So that leaves me with nothing at all.

Perhaps I shall just stick to drinking coffee and staring mindlessly at the screen. That seems to be working for me so far. Later, guys.

4 Comments:

Blogger abacus said...

yes, i can see how disheartening it could be not having a ten inch penis at your fingertips.

oh, come on. everyone was thinking it. why am i the bad guy for writing it?

27 July, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michelle here...

Do you want anonymous random UK people replying to your survey? I could direct a heap of miscreants to it...

(Hi, by the way!)

27 July, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, please, Michelle!

28 July, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

12 August, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home