Wednesday, September 27, 2006

My subconscious is taunting me

So this morning, in the wee hours, I was visited with a rather delicious dream of an adult nature. And then, just as it was getting to the really good bit, my husband rolled over in his sleep, threw an arm over me, and woke me up. Such are the disadvantages of being a light sleeper.

So I lay there for a minute, grumbling to myself about the loss of my dream, because isn’t it always the way? And then I thought, hey, who needs dreams when there’s a husband right here? So I made moves of an amorous nature towards him, waking him up, and he seemed receptive to said moves, and things were just getting to the really good bit…

And then my alarm went off, jolting me out of sleep, and I had to get up or risk being late for work.

I mean, goddamn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home