Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I prided myself on my stoicism, too

Hey, you know what's worse than getting up after a night of sporadic insomnia, climbing into the shower still half-asleep and bleary-eyed, looking up at the shower head and seeing a huntsman spider the size of a kitten hanging on the showerhead and registering what you're looking at just in time to see the kitten-sized arachnid leap towards your face in an attempt to get out of the water stream, causing you to shriek, stumble backwards, bang your shin against the side of the bathtub and scramble out of the bathroom still dripping with water but with unwashed hair and unshaved armpits?

No, neither do I.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happens to me all the time.

I only said that to make you feel better.

I don't feel at all dressed until I have shaved my armpits. Then my face. With the same razor.

I only said that to gross out as many people as I can.

Can anyone tell me my Abacus password? I've tried all the usual suspects. Damn. And I had so much invested in that page.

15 February, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home