Thursday, August 10, 2006

30%. Seriously.

Is it unreasonable of me to post about US politics? I never know whether that’s unfair or not, since I have a feeling I’d get bristly if people from other countries bitched about Australia, but I do think that what’s happening there is often reflected here, so that’s my justification. Plus, I’m not really commenting about Bush voters. I’m just linking.

Okay, read this link. At least the first paragraph. 30%, people. 30. Per. Cent.

Now read this one. It averages out to 39.7%.

When you look at the age spread of the first group, the chances of them forming a substantial part of the second group grows. Not that I’m making any comment about Bush voters. I’m just linking.

1 Comments:

Blogger abacus said...

when asked when september 11 happened, "95 percent of Americans questioned in the poll were able to remember the month and the day of the attacks". i love americans. i really really do.

10 August, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home